The outdoor features are truly amazing starting with a beautiful swimming pond and miles of private fenced hiking trails. Covered patio with seating areas and spa HOT TUB provides a perfect place to watch the sun set over the neighboring vineyards, and then light up the fire pit/table and gaze at the stars while listening to the crickets chirp.
We offer many other options for human entertainment including books, games, puzzles, TV and media options on the Overview page.
The game room includes ping-pong, foosball and a dart board. Outdoor games include a regulation width/height basketball court, horse shoes, corn hole toss, frisbee golf, bocce balls and football.
Take a short hike to our picnic spot overlooking neighboring vineyards, and enjoy a bottle of wine from a local Amador vintner. There is also a patio table at the pond for lunch while you lounge by the water.
- Indoor Games: ping pong, foosball, dartboard in sun/game room, with cards, puzzles, and board games at house
- Outdoor Games: corn hole, horseshoe pit, bocce ball, frisbee golf, football, basketball
- Basketball court: college lined and regulation-height baskets
- Lawn: artificial grass lawn that's perfect for fetching or agility
- Parking: plenty of gravelled parking spaces near guest house.
- Pond: Large 50' x 70' pond is like a natural style pool. Circulation/ aeration/ filtration, treated water, and liner keep it cleaner than typical ponds.
- Hot Tub: 4-person outdoor jetted spa on back patio next to guest master bedroom
- Covered Patios: with outdoor seating, ceiling fans, lights and mister fan
- Outdoor Grill: Weber BBQ kettle. Please supply your own briquettes and lighter.
- Multiple Fenced Yards: Dogs have separate private space (we can accommodate reactive dogs). Guests have a private side yard and also have access to the big shared backyard. Note that
Cody (our male Lab) is very friendly and willing to share his yard with guests (people welcome!) but please only allow dogs who play nicely with Cody to enter his yard.
- Fire Pit and Table: propane fire table on guest patio. Also a wood-burning fire pit that Troy will light/manage for safety upon guest request during hosted stays.
- Fencing: 60-acre perimeter and livestock pasture has 4' high "field fence". Hilltop backyard and sideyard have 6' wrought iron fence. See fence FAQ for more info and photos.
- Horses/donkeys/llamas/chickens: experience ranch life with our livestock who are safely fenced in ~10-acres of pastures on the east side of the property. See livestock page for more info.
Non Smoking Only: Designated outside smoking area with ashcan away from house.